Mayoi Neko Overrun! Cosplay: Fumino Serizawa cosplay by Koyuki

Mayoi Neko Overrun! Cosplay: Fumino Serizawa cosplay by Koyuki
hummm ... I don't know what anime is this xD. I found this picture when looking for cosplay pictures with shades of red and pink, becouse today is a valentine day ^^ (arrrggggg...i'm forget! im single now xD i hate this day T.T). well this is Fumino Serizawa Cosplay from Mayoi Neko Overrun! Anime, I really never hear this anime before, but because cosplayer is Koyuki I'm sure this Fumino Serizawa cosplay photo was fit to Fumino Serizawa in anime :D, and I guess I'll try to find and watch this anime.







At first I plan to post the red or pink shades with a random cosplay, but when I saw this Fumino Serizawa cosplay i got idea and I've decided, today is Koyuki cosplay valentine day edition xD. and I'll find the picture of Koyuki Cosplay with shades of Pink for this Valentine's Day! ummm ... I don't have a comment for this Fumino Serizawa cosplay, since I don't know this anime yet, but im sure Koyuki manage to create cute Fumino Serizawa cosplay,  i got this Fumino Serizawa cosplay photo from himeluphcosplay.blogspot.com and I'm vary happy to know Koyuki was the cat lovers like me \(^o^)/, and thanks to Kojima for this greattt Fumino Serizawa cosplay photo!

Blog Archive